Pain or emergencies
In case of acute pain or other emergencies during the opening hours of our dental practice, please call 0573 - 25 16 84
Outside of our regular opening hours or in the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), we cooperate with Dental365 Spoed Tandartsen Deventer to provide emergency service. For all pain and/or emergencies which cannot wait until the next office day, you can contact Dental365 Deventer by calling: 085 - 0189466
Dental365 - Spoed Tandarts Deventer**
Address (click on the address for directions):
Brinkgreverweg 5, 7413 AA Deventer
Follow the signs Dental365 / Tandartsen Centrum Deventer (TCD). Once in the building, take the elevator to the fifth floor.
Telephone: 085 - 0189466
In addition to a branch office in Deventer, Dental365 also has branch offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Gouda, The Hague, Dordrecht and Ede-Wageningen. Offices will also soon open in Apeldoorn and Breda.
If a different location is more convenient for you at a certain time, you can indicate your preference on the phone. If possible, Dental365 can then direct you to the most suitable location. For more information about the emergency service, you can also consult their website Dental365.nl
A number of matters you need to consider, before calling Dental365 Spoed Tandarts;
What to bring:
- Please always keep your BSN (Social Security Number) (or that of the person for whom you wish to make an appointment) handy. Dental365 needs this in order to make an appointment.
- You (or the person in question) needs to bring his/her insurance card and a valid proof of identity.
- You need to pay your consult and/or emergency treatment with Dental365 immediately by debit or credit card. It is not possible to pay with cash.
Costs and compensations:
- The costs of an emergency treatment are equal to the cost of a normal dental treatment. These costs are determined by the NZa (Nederlandse Zorgautoriteit or Dutch Health Authority) and are updated every year.
- Legally determined surcharges may apply due to evening, night and weekend shifts and during the official holidays. Please ask about this when you call.
- You will always receive an invoice from Dental365.
- If you have supplementary dental insurance, you can claim these expenses afterwards with your healthcare insurer. For more information about compensations paid by your supplementary dental insurance, please consult your own healthcare insurer.
- Children of up to 18 years old who require emergency dental care, are partially or entirely insured by basic insurance. If possible, please consult your insurer about which treatments and costs are compensated for children of up to 18 years old by basic insurance.
- Dental365 does not have a medical file on you and has no access to this either. That is way Dental365 only offers first-aid treatment. For any follow-up treatments, you are, as per usual, always referred back to your own dentist. If you do not have a standard dentist, Dental365 will provide you with further information.
- After you have made an appointment with Dental365, you will receive a confirmation both by SMS and by email. In this confirmation you will find the link to the medical information form. You need to fill out this form online, before you go to your appointment. If you do have a standard dentist, do not forget to correctly fill out this information on the form. Without the information about your dentist, Dental365 cannot send your treatment report and any X-Rays made to your dentist.